A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kearney, Breast Surgical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kearney, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kearney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Kearney MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Kearney practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kearney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kearney practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.