A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Keating is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keating
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keating Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Keating, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keating has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Gratiot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Keating MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Keating practice?
- Dr. Thomas Keating has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Keating practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Mount Pleasant Orthopedic Surgeons.