The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Kedersha
Dr. Thomas Kedersha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toms River, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kedersha is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus, Community Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Kedersha has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Kedersha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. Shahid Haque
Toms River, NJ 0.04 mi46
Dr. Saad Saad
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Toms River, NJ 0.07 mi42
Dr. Steven Palder
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Toms River, NJ 0.18 mi37