Dr. Thomas Keenan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2015
Excellent - I have been seeing Dr. Keenan for several years and do not have anything negative to say. He really cares about his patients and it shows in how he takes time to listen to what you say. His staff makes sure that you are seen on time, every time.

December 28th, 2011
Worst Experience EVER
I was referred to Dr. Keenan by my son's pediatrician. I took my 18 month old in and we sat and waited and waited and waited.... Finally we were brought into an exam room and spoke with a tech. He looked over my son and said given his age we would have to put him on a restraining table in order to do the exam. Then we were sent back to the waiting room to wait some more. About 30 minutes later we were called back again and Dr. Keenan saw my son. He did a visual exam and told me he would have to restrain my son in order to do the exam. I said no restraints! No reason in the world to restrain a child for an eye exam. Dr. Keenan tried to change my mind by saying "It was normal procedure" Then he asked me how they gave him his shots if I didn't have him restrained? I told him that I just hold him. At this point I felt very uneasy in this place. Dr. Keenan sent us back to the waiting room. We waited another 40 minutes. My poor 18 month old was so restless and ready to leave. Finally they called us back for the last time to do the eye exam that my son "needed" to be restrained for, which didn't happen. My Son sat in my lap as he did his exam and did just fine. Dr. Keenan said everything was fine with my son and asked me if I had any questions. I said no and we were on our way. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had and I will not be going back.