A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kehl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kehl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kehl graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kehl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alfred Kehl MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Kehl practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kehl practices Internal Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Internists.