Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Kenamond
Dr. Thomas Kenamond, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheeling, WV, with another office in Saint Clairsville, OH. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kenamond is affiliated with Wheeling Hospital, East Ohio Regional Hospital and Belmont Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Kenamond has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Kenamond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.
Dr. Jaisri Maharaj
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Wheeling, WV 0.01 mi7
Dr. Yuriko Fukuta
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Wheeling, WV 0.01 mi
Dr. Derrick Latos
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Wheeling, WV 0.01 mi45