A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kenigsberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenigsberg
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kenigsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kenigsberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenigsberg graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kenigsberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alan Kenigsberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Kenigsberg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kenigsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kenigsberg practices Family Medicine near Johnstown, CO.
See Johnstown Family Physicians.