A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kennedy, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Pennridge Pediatrics/Harleysville
- Pennridge Pediatrics/Sellersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ignatius Kennedy FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kennedy practices Pediatrics near Harleysville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Harleysville Pediatricians.