A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kerrihard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kerrihard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerrihard
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kerrihard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kerrihard, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrihard graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Nelson Kerrihard MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Kerrihard practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kerrihard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kerrihard practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Psychiatrists, West Hollywood Pain Management Doctors, and West Hollywood Hospice & Palliative Specialists.