Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Kesman
Dr. Thomas Kesman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kesman is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital Matthew, Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville and Saint Vincent Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Kesman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Kesman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. William Balcom
Worcester, MA 0 mi29
Dr. Bradley Schaffer
Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Worcester, MA 0 mi20
Dr. Stephen Desio
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Worcester, MA 0 mi27