A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kesman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesman graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Kesman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Kesman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Kesman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kesman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kesman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Rochester Surgeons.