A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kesman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kesman
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesman graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Kesman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Kesman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Kesman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kesman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kesman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Orthopedic Surgeons.