A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Keyes is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Keyes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Keyes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Keyes MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Keyes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Keyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Keyes practices Anesthesiology near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Anesthesiologists.