A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Keyserling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Keyserling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Keyserling, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyserling graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keyserling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Keyserling MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Keyserling practice?
- Dr. Thomas Keyserling has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Keyserling practices Internal Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists.