A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Khoury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoury
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Khoury, FACS, FICS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Khoury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Adams County Hosp, West Union, Oh
- Adams County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lutfallah Khoury FACS, FICS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Thomas Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Khoury practices Surgery near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Surgeons.