Dr. Thomas Kiefhaber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kiefhaber?

September 25th, 2017

Hands down, one of the best!

Excellent surgical technician with a great bedside manner! He performed my bilateral carpal tunnel release, (both at the same time), 2 years ago with immediate relief of all symptoms. I was back to light activity in a couple of days and full unrestricted activity within 6 weeks including splitting wood. I only wish I would have seen him 20 years ago!

July 17th, 2016

Carpal Tunner both hands, three trigger fingers

Everyone was very pleasant, friendly and caring at the Hand Surgery Specialists. I would tell my friends. I would have Dr. Thomas Kiefhaber do my surgeries,

April 16th, 2016

Dr. Kiefhaber

Dr. Kiefhaber is a very nice doctor that is interested in his patients issues. Dr. Kiefhaber has helped me with the joint pain in both thumbs. The splints that were made are enabling me to do daily task with less pain. I would certainly tell my friends to see Dr. Kiefhaber for any hand issues.

April 13th, 2016

Mrs

Should I ever require hand surgery again I would definitely choose Dr. Kiefhaber again. He is professional without being stuffy. My hands are great now and I am so happy with the results.

Patient and R.N.

The office staff are very efficient and friendly and Dr. Kiefhaber is very open and honest and explains all the info and diagnosis clearly. I had injections that were very successful.

April 12th, 2016

Dr. Keifauber is easy to communicate with and makes sure you understand your diagnosis. I have had several issues with my hands from carpal tunnel to trigger finger in multiple fingers and would recommend Dr. Kiefhaber. Without hesitation to anyone

CEO The Chesapeake Group

I have known Tom Kiefhaber since grade school and have been a patient for years. He is smart, compassionate, authentic and very well respected.

(male)

I have been very happy with Dr. Kiefhaber's results and his great skills. I highly recommend this fine doctor.

Superior Experience

Exceptional experience. Dr. Kiefhaber was very professional and spent time explaining the issues and limitations of my current hand pain. After x-rays and measurements for strength and flexibility, the Dr. injected a cortisone shot in the joint at the base of my thumb. I would recommend Dr. Kiefhaber and the entire staff to patients seeking medical care for issues relating to their hands. The medical group was professional and courteous with a genuine interest in the well being of everyone seeking medical help Although the long term solution would be surgery, I have chosen to wait until a later date to consider this option.

Great results, efficient staff

I was referred to Dr. Kiefhaber by my GP, for a problem that he (the GP) had diagnosed as tennis elbow. The first appointment available was about 4 weeks out. I checked in a bit early. The staff was efficient and helpful at getting the usual first-time paperwork filled out. Dr. Kiefhaber is in the same group of practices as my GP, so much of the information was available to them in my electronic health record, which shortened the process. I waited about 10 minutes in the waiting room, and then was taken back to an exam room. There, I waited another 10 minutes before Dr. Kiefhaber came in. He examined me, we discussed my symptoms, and he confirmed the tennis elbow diagnosis. To ensure that there were no other issues such as bone chips or calcification, he sent me for an X-ray. The office has an on-site X-ray machine, so that only took a few minutes. Dr. Kiefhaber reviewed the X-ray and confirmed that there were no other problems. He showed me a stretch, gave me a cortisone injection, and sent me on my way. After the soreness from the injection wore off (about 24 hours), I immediately began feeling much better. Within a few days, almost all the pain was gone. At a followup visit 8 weeks later, he again examined me, and confirmed that the improvement was lasting. We discussed steps to take to keep the problem at bay (tennis elbow tends to come back if you aren't careful). Overall, this was one of the best experiences I've had at a doctor's office. I would recommend Dr. Kiefhaber to anyone with similar problems.

April 8th, 2016

I couldn't ask for a more dedicated and caring Dr than Dr Kiefhaber. I know I'm in good hands with him. Keep up the wonderful work.

April 7th, 2016

Teacher

Dr. Kiefhaber was awesome !!!!