The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Lafayette Kilgore Jr
Dr. Thomas Lafayette Kilgore Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS, with other offices in Jackson, MS and Jackson, MS. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Lafayette Kilgore is affiliated with Mississippi Baptist Medical Center, Baptist Medical Center Affiliation Jackson MS, 39202 and Mississippi Baptist Health Sys, Jackson, Ms. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Lafayette Kilgore Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Lafayette Kilgore Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.