Learn more about Dr. Thomas Killeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Killeen, Otolaryngology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Killeen
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Killeen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Killeen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Central Hearing Loss
- Ear Diseases
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Killeen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Killeen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Killeen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Killeen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Killeen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Killeen practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.