A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Killeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Killeen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Killeen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Killeen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Killeen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Killeen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Killeen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Killeen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Killeen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Killeen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Killeen practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.