Learn more about Dr. Thomas Killeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Killeen, Otolaryngology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Killeen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Killeen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Killeen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Central Hearing Loss
- Ear Diseases
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Killeen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Killeen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Killeen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Killeen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Killeen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Killeen practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.