Thomas Killeen Is this you?

Have you seen Thomas Killeen?

awd

awd

gh

painless experience

Posted on July 31st, 2017

excellent bed side manner, knowledgeable and described every aspect of my surgery in a way that i could understand.

Changed my life - I can sleep and no longer mouth breathe at night. Feel so much better.

Posted on April 9th, 2017

The most patient doctor I've ever been to. Listens and explains everything clearly. Thank You Dr Killen

Amazing

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

I had my first sinus surgery done over 25 years ago and swore that I would never go thru that again. I would breath thru my mouth if I ever needed it again. Over the past 10 years I thought I was getting really bad allergies. I was doing anything and everything to help my allergies. I was taking 2/3 allergy pills per day. My primary dr suggested that I go see an ENT dr. so I came and Dr. Meier's informed me that I needed the surgery. I had the surgery. Wow, I was amazed that I had no pain at all. I didn't take any pain pills after the surgery. I just finished my follow up visit and Dr. Meier's cleaned out everything. Felt a little pressure, but nothing compared to having the packing removed. I am sooooo happy that Dr. Meier's talked me into doing this surgery. After less then a week, I am breathing perfect out of my nose! Amazing!

Outstanding

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Excellent! Very competent and pleasant. Very impressed with professionalism, knowledge and ability. Thorough and a good communicator.

Great after 2nd sinus surgery and awesome care every visit (3-4 times a year)

Posted on December 11th, 2016

Takes time to assess and explain options with the patient. Always a pleasure to visit.

The Raiders are making the playoffs!

Posted on December 9th, 2016

Dr Meier is super business like to the point. I was especially impressed with his overall confidence. I feel like he could spend a bit more time with me at times.

Great

Posted on December 6th, 2016

Great Doctor

surgery was great, results great and recovery very mild

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

very positive, looking forward to a long professional relationship

Great ENT and Person.

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Had an exceptional experience with him. Just wish he wasn't so far away from us.