Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kim, Reproductive Endocrinologist & Infertility Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kim, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jin Kim FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kim has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Basking Ridge Endocrinologists.