A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kincade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kincade is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kincade graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kincade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Kincade MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Kincade practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kincade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kincade practices Ophthalmology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See East Brunswick Ophthalmologists.