A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kincer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kincer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kincer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kincer graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Kincer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Glenn Kincer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Kincer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kincer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kincer practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.