Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kingman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kingman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kingman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kingman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kingman, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kingman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Kingman FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Kingman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kingman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kingman practices Neurological Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.