A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kingston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kingston, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingston graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kingston has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kingston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Kingston practice?
Dr. Thomas Kingston practices Urology near Salem, MA.
See Salem Urologists.