A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kingston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kingston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kingston, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingston graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kingston has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Kingston MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Kingston practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kingston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kingston practices Urology near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA.
See Salem Urologists.