Dr. Thomas Kintanar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kintanar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2015

He is the best doctor that I know and I wouldn't trust anyone else to go to.

April 14th, 2015

If I was rating Dr. Kintanar and his care ONLY, I would rate at 5 stars!! He is an excellent Doctor. Our family has been seeing him for over 18 years. He is always warm and caring and really makes you feel at ease. Dealing with his office, however, is another story. Every time I try to call to make appointment, I get a busy signal. Every. Single. Time! You have to be diligent and continue redialing before you get an answer which is an automated attendant. Then you are on hold for over 5 minutes before you talk to someone. When you actually get to your appointment, be prepared for the entire process to take a couple hours. I have NEVER in my 18 years, waited less than an hour from my appointment time. Each time that I sit in the waiting room and wait and wait and grow impatient and I swear that I am going to switch Drs. However, once I am in to see Dr. K. I change my mind because my kids (who are young adults now) are so comfortable with him. Overall, his is a wonderful Doctor that books too many patients in one day.

July 12th, 2012

A Genuine Health Experience

I could never say enough to show how much I appreciate having such a caring doctor. Dr. Kintanar has been apart of my family for over 23 years. He delivered me and was apart of bringing me into this world along with my two younger siblings, my cousin, and now my own children. He is always caring and listens.... Even if it has nothing to do with my health. If I have to see any specialists or if I have to go to the hospital, he ALWAYS has made sure I was in good hands and checked up on me. Not only that... He has been a teacher, a friend, inspirational, sincere, humble, joyful, and has always been such a sense of comfort for my family and I. It is hard to find a doctor like him. I don't care if I sit in his office for an hour to be treated by him and his staff, because I know that my family and I are genuinely being taken care of. What a relief, and comfort it is to know that he is apart of our life.

May 26th, 2010

Kind / Caring / Physician

Been with Dr. Kintanar over 20 years and he has helped my family immensely. Always Kind and Caring.

April 4th, 2010

simpley the best

when i get sick your there. the main comment i have is that you actualy care about your patients. what more can a patient ask for from their physican.

July 7th, 2008

Wasn't happy

Went several times. Waited an hour and a half or longer in lobby, than 30-40 minutes in exam room. Spent very little time with me. Didn't listen to me about my medical conditions. They altered my medications that I have been on for 6+ years. I told them not too and told them the effects of what that would do to me. Their response was try it anyway and if you have problems, call the office and schedule an appointment. I had a question about my earlobes, he glanced at them and gave me 3 different reasons, then left the exam room. The whole experiences I had made me feel as though I was not important.

September 6th, 2017