A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kious:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kious is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kious, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kious graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Kious has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kious MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kious practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kious has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kious practices Emergency Medicine near Rio Rancho, NM.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Rio Rancho Emergency Physicians.