Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kipps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipps
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kipps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kipps, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipps graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kipps has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Kipps MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Kipps practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kipps has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kipps practices Hematology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Hematologists.