A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Klein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Klein practice?
- Dr. Thomas Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Klein practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.