Learn more about Dr. Thomas Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Klein practice?
Dr. Thomas Klein practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnwood, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.