A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Klein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Klein practice?
- Dr. Thomas Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Klein practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.