Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kleuser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kleuser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleuser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kleuser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kleuser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleuser graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kleuser has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Kleuser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kleuser practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kleuser has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kleuser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.