Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kleuser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kleuser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleuser
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Kleuser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kleuser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleuser graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kleuser has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Kleuser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kleuser practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kleuser has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kleuser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.