Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kleuser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kleuser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kleuser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleuser graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kleuser has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleuser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kleuser practice?
Dr. Thomas Kleuser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.