A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Klootwyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Klootwyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Klootwyk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Klootwyk graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klootwyk has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Klootwyk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Klootwyk practice?
- Dr. Thomas Klootwyk has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Klootwyk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Avon Orthopedic Surgeons.