Learn more about Dr. Thomas Klootwyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Klootwyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Klootwyk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Klootwyk graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klootwyk has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klootwyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Klootwyk practice?
Dr. Thomas Klootwyk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Greenwood, IN.
See Avon Surgeons.