A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Knapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knapp
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Knapp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Knapp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Knapp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Knapp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Knapp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.