Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Amazing show details Amazing
by Norma R on Jul 21st, 2016

Dr. Knapp is an amazing surgeon who is very compassionate and caring. My shoulder surgery has been very successful with minimal post op pain.

Shoulder Surgery show details Shoulder Surgery
by Thomas L Lalley on Jul 20th, 2016

Dr Knapp did an excellent job. I've had minimal discomfort and feel like I'm on my way to recovery.

My shoulder rebuild show details My shoulder rebuild
by Jerry on Apr 23rd, 2016

Dr Knapp came well recommended and so far I haven't been disappointed a bit. He is very self assured and his confidence eased my surgery concerns. His staff is responsive and friendly to my needs and questions.

Shoulder expert show details Shoulder expert
by S. Taylor on Apr 6th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Knapp for should assessment and repair. He shared his knowledge in an understandable manner and made me a part of the process from start to finish. I have full confidence in him and would recommend him to anyone with shoulder issues.

positive experience show details positive experience
by jane u on Mar 23rd, 2016

overall a positive experience. was not really prepared for the inability to sleep. i'm normally a really sound sleeper and have not gotten a good night's sleep for over 2 weeks. that has been the worst part of the experience. Not really much pain after first 2 days.

by John J. on Feb 20th, 2016

As a physical therapist with over 30-yrs of orthopedic PT experience, I have rehabilitated numerous post-surgical shoulder cases. The prevailing comments were the high degree of pain & shoulder stiffness lasting weeks following the procedure. I'm happy to report that this was not the case following my extensive shoulder surgery. Dr. Knapp's thorough pre-operative instructions & post-operative care provided a foundation for good early stage healing results. By teaming with pain management physician the post-surgical pain was well controlled & I was able to be off all prescription medications after 4-days.

i was really hurting......he fixed me right up ! show details i was really hurting......he fixed me right up !
by lamont s. on Mar 18th, 2013

he's got mad skills....he's a little younger than me, a family guy, knows his stuff, but has a lot of humility, easy to talk to, with a great sense of humor. had my work done on my right shoulder mid part of 2012. did my rehab, physio, they were with me every step of the way. he & his staff, especially yolie were very understanding about my pain managment, & healing progress. i hope to have him look @ my right knee once i get caught up on everything after returning from a long stay in chicago after my proceedure.