Dr. Thomas Knapp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2016
Rotator cuff surgery
Dr. Knapp has performed 2 surgeries on me and, in my opinion, is an amazing doctor. He is an excellent diagnostician, communicates well, answers questions, is very supportive and is a very talented surgeon. I have referred other patients to him and will continue to do so.

August 24th, 2016
A very pleased patient
Dr Knapp is an outstanding professional who provided me with caring and excellent attention at appointments, in preparation for surgery, the surgery itself, amd daily communication for two weeks after the surgery. Shoulder surgery is often very painful, but because of being directed to a pain specialist before the surgery, I have to say my pain was minimal. I recommend Dr. knapp withiut hesitation and with great enthusiasm.

July 21st, 2016
Amazing
Dr. Knapp is an amazing surgeon who is very compassionate and caring. My shoulder surgery has been very successful with minimal post op pain.

July 20th, 2016
Shoulder Surgery
Dr Knapp did an excellent job. I've had minimal discomfort and feel like I'm on my way to recovery.

April 23rd, 2016
My shoulder rebuild
Dr Knapp came well recommended and so far I haven't been disappointed a bit. He is very self assured and his confidence eased my surgery concerns. His staff is responsive and friendly to my needs and questions.

April 6th, 2016
Shoulder expert
I highly recommend Dr. Knapp for should assessment and repair. He shared his knowledge in an understandable manner and made me a part of the process from start to finish. I have full confidence in him and would recommend him to anyone with shoulder issues.

March 23rd, 2016
positive experience
overall a positive experience. was not really prepared for the inability to sleep. i'm normally a really sound sleeper and have not gotten a good night's sleep for over 2 weeks. that has been the worst part of the experience. Not really much pain after first 2 days.

February 20th, 2016
As a physical therapist with over 30-yrs of orthopedic PT experience, I have rehabilitated numerous post-surgical shoulder cases. The prevailing comments were the high degree of pain & shoulder stiffness lasting weeks following the procedure. I'm happy to report that this was not the case following my extensive shoulder surgery. Dr. Knapp's thorough pre-operative instructions & post-operative care provided a foundation for good early stage healing results. By teaming with pain management physician the post-surgical pain was well controlled & I was able to be off all prescription medications after 4-days.

March 18th, 2013
i was really hurting......he fixed me right up !
he's got mad skills....he's a little younger than me, a family guy, knows his stuff, but has a lot of humility, easy to talk to, with a great sense of humor. had my work done on my right shoulder mid part of 2012. did my rehab, physio, they were with me every step of the way. he & his staff, especially yolie were very understanding about my pain managment, & healing progress. i hope to have him look @ my right knee once i get caught up on everything after returning from a long stay in chicago after my proceedure.