Dr. Thomas Knapp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Knapp?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Knapp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2017

Shoulder injury

Finally, got my rotator cuff surgery done. The doctor and his staff did a GREAT job diagnosing the injury, scheduling the surgery, and following up after.

April 5th, 2017

Incredibly progressive technique. First class surgical skill on the cutting edge.

February 15th, 2017

My only complaint is that I had problems getting the staff to return my phone calls when I had questions.

January 18th, 2017

Great doctor, but relies almost exclusively on Healthloop app for post surgery contact.

January 5th, 2017

Quality care

I have personal face-to-face conversations with the doctor referencing the operation. The night of the operation while at home, I had A concern and was able to get a callback from the doctor. I'm the type that if I do not trust, I do not go. I trust Dr. knapp and feel comfortable with his support staff.

December 28th, 2016

Did what others wouldn't

I went to three doctors prior to visiting Dr. Knapp. Each one of them told me I needed a shoulder replacement. I felt I was too young to go down that road and was concerned that replacement would be too limiting relative to what I could do post replacement. I saw Dr. Knapp and he recommended a procedure that he felt would result in enhanced range of motion and allow me to put off or possibly eliminate the need for a future replacement. The process was simple and I'm now two weeks post op. I've had very little pain and already have significantly more motion and flexibility in the joint then I did before the procedure. I'm very confident that the final result will be a total success. I can't recommend Dr. Knapp and/or his supporting team highly enough. Very, very happy and appreciative!

December 21st, 2016

Skilled Doctor, Difficult to Contact Sometimes

While Dr. Knapp is amazing at what he does, it is difficult to get in contact with his office. Whenever you call it goes to voicemail and they usually call back the next day. This is fine most times, but can become an issue when someone is needed more urgently. Also, it is strange that he does not handle his own pain management, but sends patients to a pain management doctor.

November 9th, 2016

Rotator cuff surgery

Dr. Knapp has performed 2 surgeries on me and, in my opinion, is an amazing doctor. He is an excellent diagnostician, communicates well, answers questions, is very supportive and is a very talented surgeon. I have referred other patients to him and will continue to do so.

August 24th, 2016

A very pleased patient

Dr Knapp is an outstanding professional who provided me with caring and excellent attention at appointments, in preparation for surgery, the surgery itself, amd daily communication for two weeks after the surgery. Shoulder surgery is often very painful, but because of being directed to a pain specialist before the surgery, I have to say my pain was minimal. I recommend Dr. knapp withiut hesitation and with great enthusiasm.

July 21st, 2016

Amazing

Dr. Knapp is an amazing surgeon who is very compassionate and caring. My shoulder surgery has been very successful with minimal post op pain.

July 20th, 2016

Shoulder Surgery

Dr Knapp did an excellent job. I've had minimal discomfort and feel like I'm on my way to recovery.

April 23rd, 2016

My shoulder rebuild

Dr Knapp came well recommended and so far I haven't been disappointed a bit. He is very self assured and his confidence eased my surgery concerns. His staff is responsive and friendly to my needs and questions.