inactive

Thomas A Knipe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 10th, 2015
Surgery
I've seen Dr. Thomas Knipe for a nose surgery as I wasn't able to breath much. He is conservative with the treatment. He insisted on going without surgery but I was just too tired of not being able to breath. No problem! He has been amazing. He explains each step to you, doesn't rush you, makes sure he has all the information needed and tells what you might feel for the entire process. My surgery went super smooth and I was up and feeling no pain(no bruise neither) the next day. Also I've never felt the need to call the doctor after the surgery as he told me what will happen step by step. Thanks for making my surgery so much predictable and without any trouble. I'm able to breath like I've never been before.

June 26th, 2013
Very caring doctor! Explained everything, spent time with me, and sent me right away to a cat scan.

March 21st, 2013
wrong diagnosis
I would not consider this doctor again.