Overall Review

June 20th, 2016
THE VERY TOP OF THE SHELF, BAR NONE WHEN IT COMES TO OTARYNGOLOGY,
I was highly recommended to Doctor Thomas Koch by one of his current patients and found both the doctor and Linda of his staff and the one who gave me an extensive hearing test to be above the norm when it comes to patient care and understanding. Also, their explanation of why the sudden and temporary loss of my hearing which was corrected on my very first visit. My visit to see both Dr. Koch, MD and Linda who is a pivotal part of his staff, turned out to be a truly five star experience.

February 27th, 2012
He is the best doctor in the Lehigh Valley in his specialty. Much research led us to him and he did an outstanding job on a rare surgery procedure. I highly recommend him.

April 9th, 2011
Great doc!!!
The previous post was written about the wrong doctor. Dr Koch does not treat gall bladders. He is an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist and treats things like sinus problems and cancer. He is the best doctor in all of Lehigh and Northampton counties. How can I say this? He saved my life and I will be forever grateful. He will see a patient regardless of their ability to pay. Dr Koch is a very kind doctor who is very thorough.

March 21st, 2010
Very Poor
This man was very rude to me and my children who were in times past on medical aid due to divorce. He held me back from medical help to "scold" me for using a medical card to get help for my children.He told me that I drove the cost up for elderly. Meanwhile my gall bladder was about to burst. The Doctor I ended up seeing told me I should report him. I did and nothing happened because he is too well known in that little town.