Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kockinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kockinis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kockinis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kockinis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kockinis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kockinis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Kockinis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Kockinis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kockinis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kockinis practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.