A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kockinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kockinis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kockinis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kockinis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Kockinis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Kockinis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kockinis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kockinis practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanton, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians and Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.