A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Koewler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Koewler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koewler
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Koewler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Koewler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Koewler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koewler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Koewler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Koewler practice?
- Dr. Thomas Koewler has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Koewler practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Family Physicians.