A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Koewler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Koewler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Koewler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Koewler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koewler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Koewler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Koewler practice?
- Dr. Thomas Koewler has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Koewler practices Family Medicine near Matthews, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Denver, NC.
See Matthews Family Physicians.