Dr. Thomas Kolb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kolb?

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Do you live in New York City and need a second opinion about your mammography or breast ultrasound results? Kolb Radiology is the best place to go because Dr. Thomas Kolb's excellent diagnostic skills and care provides a unique radiology experience, which makes him the best radiologist in NYC. He's thorough, knowledgeable, patient, calm, and reassuring. I was lucky that a friend recommended me to Dr. Kolb for a second opinion. At this point, I've been to a total of (4) four radiology places, and Dr. Kolb is definitely the best one. Here are ten (10) reasons why you should visit Dr. Kolb and experience his unique radiology care: (1) Dr. Kolb examines all patients himself, does his own very thorough sonograms, shows you pictures of masses of concern on his computer, and he answers all of your questions. (2) Dr. Kolb does same day biopsies, if needed. (3) Dr. Kolb biopsies only what is medically necessary. (Another place wanted to biopsy eight items, but Dr. Kolb has only biopsied three so far.) (4) Dr. Kolb's office gives you the report(s) and CD's the same day, if needed, if you want to wait. (5) Dr. Kolb allows you to bring a companion in the ultrasound/sonogram room for comfort/support, which is good for nervous patients, like me. (6) Dr. Kolb has music in the ultrasound/sonogram room to help you relax. (7) Dr. Kolb uses the ultrasound/sonogram to do most procedures, whenever possible, thus maximizing patient comfort and safety (other places that still insist on using mammography for everything). (8) Dr. Kolb has excellent diagnostic skills to predict what items will be benign or cancerous on the biopsy pathology report. (He was correct in 3 out of 3 of my biopsies.) (9) Dr. Kolb can fit you into his tight appointment schedule for last minute appointments, when you have an urgent situation. (10) Most importantly, the reason that I am writing this review is because I am grateful that Dr. Kolb saved my life. Due to Dr. Kolb's excellent diagnostic skills and a very thorough first ultrasound/sonogram (30 minutes), he found one serious item of concern that was missed by another radiology place, just three weeks earlier. Dr. Kolb biopsied it the same day, and the pathology report diagnosed it as an early stage of cancer. I had surgery to remove the item, before it had a chance to develop into something more serious. Therefore, I am forever to Dr. Kolb for saving my life, and I trust him for all my future radiology care. Early detection and treatment are very important. Maybe, Dr. Kolb's excellent diagnostic skills might find something that can save your life, too.

I love Dr. Kolb

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Posted on July 21st, 2011

I have total confidence in the thorough check-up that Dr.Kolb gives. I like the personal care given and the immediate report.

A Wonderful Physician

Posted on July 19th, 2009

I am an elderly woman who's a breast cancer survivor, the latter which is due in large part to Dr. Kolb and his knowledge in this area. I can't say enough (good things) about him. He's personable, knowledgeable and a consummate professional. He explains everything in language I can understand. His staff are professionals in the truest of senses, and are always pleasant and helpful. I'd rank him and his staff at 15-20 if I could. I thank God for the day I was first referred to Dr. Kolb. (no problem getting an appointment; wait time once I arrive is less than 10 minutes)

Posted on November 6th, 2017