A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kolon is Good. Dr. Kolon has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kolon, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolon graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kolon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kolon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Kolon practice?
Dr. Thomas Kolon practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Kolon, Dr. Tomas Kolon, Dr. Tommie Kolon, Dr. Tommy Kolon