A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kolon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kolon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kolon, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolon graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kolon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Kolon MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Kolon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kolon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kolon practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Exton, PA.
See Princeton Urologists and Princeton Pediatric Specialists.