Dr. Thomas Kolon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kolon?

February 20th, 2017

Great!

Went to see him as another opinion. Reviewed all of the studies and spent lots of time going over all of our options. Very thorough and put us at ease. All turned out well.

February 16th, 2013

Toddler visit

Great dr and staff would definitely use if your child needs urologist!!!

June 28th, 2012

Not very open to engaging in dialogue with parents if you question him. He was leaning against the wall with is arms folded and was agressively rude when my husband and I asked questions about our child's care. He's fine if you go along with what he tells you to do.

December 21st, 2011

Appointment in Philadelphia, In office 3 hours waiting, I felt as though staff was not organized and didn't even seem to notice or care that I was there so long, had I not complained after 2.5 hours I possibly could have been left sitting there longer.I would not have mind waiting so long had staff kept me informed. Expected much more courtesy very disappointed. I would have left had I not needed procedure for my child. Would not recommend going to Philadelphia for appointment.

July 24th, 2017