Dr. Thomas Kolon MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Philadelphia, PA

February 20th, 2017
Great!
Went to see him as another opinion. Reviewed all of the studies and spent lots of time going over all of our options. Very thorough and put us at ease. All turned out well.

December 28th, 2016
We love Dr.Thomas kolon
My daughter was born with a severe case of hydronephrosis, we were told that surgery was our only option and from the second we met dr kolon and his team we knew we were in good hands, it's been 3 weeks since my daughters surgery and she's doing great, God broke the mold when he made dr. Kolon, he's amazing, he's straight to the point, he is the real deal, - the FRANCIOSI'S

February 15th, 2013
Toddler visit
Great dr and staff would definitely use if your child needs urologist!!!

June 28th, 2012
Not very open to engaging in dialogue with parents if you question him. He was leaning against the wall with is arms folded and was agressively rude when my husband and I asked questions about our child's care. He's fine if you go along with what he tells you to do.

December 21st, 2011
Appointment in Philadelphia, In office 3 hours waiting, I felt as though staff was not organized and didn't even seem to notice or care that I was there so long, had I not complained after 2.5 hours I possibly could have been left sitting there longer.I would not have mind waiting so long had staff kept me informed. Expected much more courtesy very disappointed. I would have left had I not needed procedure for my child. Would not recommend going to Philadelphia for appointment.