A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Komadina, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Komadina graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Komadina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washoe Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center - Reno
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Komadina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Komadina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Komadina practice?
Dr. Thomas Komadina practices Ophthalmology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Komadina, Dr. Tomas Komadina, Dr. Tommie Komadina, Dr. Tommy Komadina