A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Komadina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Komadina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komadina
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Komadina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Komadina, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Komadina graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Komadina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas George Komadina MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Komadina practice?
- Dr. Thomas Komadina has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Komadina practices Ophthalmology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Ophthalmologists.