A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Komorowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Komorowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komorowski
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Komorowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Komorowski, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Training
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Komorowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Komorowski has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Komorowski MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Komorowski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Komorowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Komorowski practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Cardiologists.