Learn more about Dr. Thomas Komorowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Komorowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Komorowski, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Training
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Komorowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Komorowski has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Komorowski MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Komorowski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Komorowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Komorowski practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Brick Cardiologists.