A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Konjoyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Konjoyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Konjoyan, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Konjoyan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Konjoyan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Konjoyan DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Konjoyan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Konjoyan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Konjoyan practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX and Groves, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.