A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Korkos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Korkos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Korkos, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korkos graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korkos has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korkos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Korkos practice?
Dr. Thomas Korkos practices Plastic Surgery near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Waukesha Plastic Surgeons.