Dr. Thomas Kotoske Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kotoske?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kotoske?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2017

HORRIBLE!

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck both I feel are very poor results and I allowed him to do a second surgery to try and fix issues but still I will have to pay another surgeon a lot to do a revision to fix this mess.

April 19th, 2017

Very Disappointing

Was very impressed initially with everything consultation, pre op, post op until I conveyed issues I was having concerning the results I was promised and didn't get. I was made to feel like I was unappreciative of the work that he did do. And that I should be satisfied with the results. My feelings were completely dismissed for disgruntlement. Make sure you get whatever he promises in writing before you consent to the surgery. Something needs to be done for consumers rights regarding cosmetic surgery. He is more than happy to "fix" issues for an additional cost of course. As far as appointments go you have no say. Everything is at the convenience of this office.

March 1st, 2017

I wouldn't refer him to my worst enemy

I had to surgeries with him and he refused to fix the issues and he was blaming me for the problems that arrived just after surgery. Now its costing me 25k to fix what mess he has made. I would post pics if I could.

November 17th, 2016

future patient

I was so impressed with Dr Kotoske on my first visit and I hope to get scheduled for the surgery.

September 18th, 2016

BUYER BE WHERE

From my 1st app I should have known , , it took 2 hours to see the provider my husband walked out I should have followed. I had my surgery procedures breast aug, lip flanks,ads,back with fat transfered to my buttocks . Right after surgery I could not tell I had any fat had been transferred to make my butt fuller like I was told it would be. My breast augmentation was disaster I was told I would have high profile it's been 4 months since my surgery I look like I need a breast lift!!! I also paid to have my right breast stich ed up due to breastfeeding it had dropped . . Ya that stich did not hold I look worse than when I first walked into his office. It's not right to tell hard working people expectations can be met when truly not the case. I paid 17 g's to this place and our of all the procedures I had not even 1 was done like I was told would be my end result . Extremely disappointed regret it with all my might. Top doc where . ..... stay away ...take your hard eared money elsewhere !

August 15th, 2016

Superior Service!!!

Best experience ive had at any doctor's office!!

July 10th, 2016

Dr Kotoske did a facelift on me 10 years ago. He was great, the results were great and it's time for a redo.

March 4th, 2016

Professional Artist and a Dr. With true class

My experience was fabulous! Amazing staff! I had breast implants in 2003 and they still look amazing and here it is 2016 and I am having them removed. Dr. Kotoske exceeded my expectations many years ago and continues to do so. I loved my experience, the staff and Dr. Kotoske in 2003 and once again 2016 Dr. Kotoske has exceeded my expectations. Wonderful Dr. , Superb artist, and I consider myself very fortunate to of have been his canvas.

September 9th, 2015

Great experiance with Dr Kotoske

From my appt to my post op .. Dr kotoske was great!! He far exceeded my expectations with my rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. He is very skilled and truly talented at what he does. My only regret is not coming to him sooner. I would totally recommend him to anyone wanting a surgical procedure done. You will not be disappointed !! He is theee best !!

May 30th, 2015

I had a wonderful experience at Body By Kotoske. The staff was great and I felt wonderful when I left. I highly recommend this practice.

March 13th, 2015

Impeccable

March 13th, 2015

great doctor, wouldn't go anywhere else!