Dr. Thomas Kotoske DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 17th, 2016
future patient
I was so impressed with Dr Kotoske on my first visit and I hope to get scheduled for the surgery.

September 18th, 2016
BUYER BE WHERE
From my 1st app I should have known , , it took 2 hours to see the provider my husband walked out I should have followed. I had my surgery procedures breast aug, lip flanks,ads,back with fat transfered to my buttocks . Right after surgery I could not tell I had any fat had been transferred to make my butt fuller like I was told it would be. My breast augmentation was disaster I was told I would have high profile it's been 4 months since my surgery I look like I need a breast lift!!! I also paid to have my right breast stich ed up due to breastfeeding it had dropped . . Ya that stich did not hold I look worse than when I first walked into his office. It's not right to tell hard working people expectations can be met when truly not the case. I paid 17 g's to this place and our of all the procedures I had not even 1 was done like I was told would be my end result . Extremely disappointed regret it with all my might. Top doc where . ..... stay away ...take your hard eared money elsewhere !

August 15th, 2016
Superior Service!!!
Best experience ive had at any doctor's office!!

July 10th, 2016
Dr Kotoske did a facelift on me 10 years ago. He was great, the results were great and it's time for a redo.

March 3rd, 2016
Professional Artist and a Dr. With true class
My experience was fabulous! Amazing staff! I had breast implants in 2003 and they still look amazing and here it is 2016 and I am having them removed. Dr. Kotoske exceeded my expectations many years ago and continues to do so. I loved my experience, the staff and Dr. Kotoske in 2003 and once again 2016 Dr. Kotoske has exceeded my expectations. Wonderful Dr. , Superb artist, and I consider myself very fortunate to of have been his canvas.

September 9th, 2015
Great experiance with Dr Kotoske
From my appt to my post op .. Dr kotoske was great!! He far exceeded my expectations with my rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. He is very skilled and truly talented at what he does. My only regret is not coming to him sooner. I would totally recommend him to anyone wanting a surgical procedure done. You will not be disappointed !! He is theee best !!

May 30th, 2015
I had a wonderful experience at Body By Kotoske. The staff was great and I felt wonderful when I left. I highly recommend this practice.

March 13th, 2015
Impeccable

March 13th, 2015
great doctor, wouldn't go anywhere else!

February 6th, 2015
Excited patient
Dr. Kotoske is a wonderful surgeon and person all around. He not only made me feel comfortable but my husband as well. I cant wait to have my surgery with him this April... I will post an update review after my surgery.

January 2nd, 2015
Great Experience with Dr. Kotoske
My experience with Dr. Kotoske and his staff has been wonderful! My surgery went well. I am extremely satisfied with the result.

November 12th, 2014
ms
he is wonderful not only was this the first time I ha e ever done this he not only explained but made me feel ok about it.