A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kovacs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer Hemorrhage
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Kovacs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Oliver Kovacs MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. Kovacs practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kovacs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kovacs practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.