Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kovacs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovacs
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kovacs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kovacs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer Hemorrhage
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kovacs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Oliver Kovacs MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. Kovacs practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kovacs has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kovacs practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.