Dr. Thomas Kovacs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kovacs?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 28th, 2016

Best Care Provider

This doctor honest to god has changed my life, he has given me back my life. I am so appreciative of everything he has done for me that I can't talk about him without getting choked up, can't even get through an appointment with him without tissue. He is exactly what you'd expect from your doctor but rarely find. He is detailed thoughtful careful intelligent intuitive and wise. He treats his patients with such care you feel like he's a family member and his staff loves working with him. Within 10 mins of our first appointment he had dissected how I developed my disease and why I had not gotten better with my previous Doctor. My experiences with my previous Doctor made me feel absolutely hopeless and getting better didn't actually seem like an option, I only got worse under her care. I was really in a bad place when I met with Dr Kovacs both physically and mentally. I had just given my dear husband the out in our marriage because he has had to struggle alongside me and didn't sign up for sick wife. Today my husband and I are at the fertility doctor, something a year ago I could never imagine. This man is a life saver, a dream enabler.

February 17th, 2016