A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kovaric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kovaric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovaric
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kovaric Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kovaric, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovaric graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kovaric has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Kovaric FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Kovaric practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kovaric has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kovaric practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Cardiologists.