Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kovaric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kovaric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovaric
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kovaric Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kovaric, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovaric graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kovaric has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Kovaric FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Kovaric practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kovaric has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kovaric practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Cardiologists.