Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Very Happy with First Visit! show details Very Happy with First Visit!
by New Patient on May 17th, 2016

I had my first visit with Dr. Kowal this morning and really like him. He took a lot of time to totally understand my concerns, and then to alleviate them. He never made me feel that he was rushed or in a hurry. His office is not what I was expecting, but he and his staff are great!

Apr 1st, 2016

Doc Kowal is very knowledgeable and professional. He takes a good amount of time with his patients. I've been to his office twice now and although his staff is very courteous he can work on his bedside manner some. He has been sarcastic both times and its almost brought tears to my eyes. I'll give him a few more chances before I go elsewhere

Dec 11th, 2015

Excellent doctor, you may have to wait a bit but its because he takes the time to talk and LISTEN to you... Love Love Love Dr. Kowal!

Oct 13th, 2015

Was not impressed with Dr Kowal. No call back after over a week. Felt rushed when he came in.

by Stan spink on Mar 13th, 2015

Rey thorough and explains everything in laymans terms

by VICKIE ASTON on Jan 21st, 2015

EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, KIND, ATTENTIVE, THOROUGH,

Great staff, great doctor show details Great staff, great doctor
Oct 19th, 2013

Dr. Kowal sees both myself and my husband. I've never met a kinder person, who takes time to explain everything and listen too. He is always reassuring and has a truly wonderful attitude. We love his staff too! He's been kind enough to call me at home after the office made an honest mistake. I can't say enough good things about him!

Great doc show details Great doc
Jul 17th, 2012

Yes, I've had to wait in the lobby, but completely worth it!! It is bc he takes time with everyone & treats everyone the same & that is really what I want out of a doctor. I think he is the best kept secret- very attentive & really listens. You don't "over wait" either, really. It is typically like every dr office.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Jun 13th, 2012

I scheduled an appointment and got right in. I felt like the staff was very helpful and really cared to help! I highly recommend this doctor! I like the fact he took the time with me and my family. It's not very often you find a doctor who really cares and takes his time for his patients

long wait, brief visit, too high bill show details long wait, brief visit, too high bill
May 10th, 2012

after a long wait in the lobby and long wait in the room, after just over 45 minutes total we saw the doctor. after no more than 10 minutes we were finished. dr kowall looked, gave a diagnosis, no procedure or equipment needed. bill was unusually high for this service.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 28th, 2011

It was my first time coming in. I got an appointment quick. The doctor is very nice and took time to actually listen.