Family Physicians

1037 W Main St
Ste A
Lebanon, TN 37087
615-453-3567
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great staff, great doctor  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2013

Dr. Kowal sees both myself and my husband. I've never met a kinder person, who takes time to explain everything and listen too. He is always reassuring and has a truly wonderful attitude. We love his staff too! He's been kind enough to call me at home after the office made an honest mistake. I can't say enough good things about him!

|  Great doc  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

Yes, I've had to wait in the lobby, but completely worth it!! It is bc he takes time with everyone & treats everyone the same & that is really what I want out of a doctor. I think he is the best kept secret- very attentive & really listens. You don't "over wait" either, really. It is typically like every dr office.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

I scheduled an appointment and got right in. I felt like the staff was very helpful and really cared to help! I highly recommend this doctor! I like the fact he took the time with me and my family. It's not very often you find a doctor who really cares and takes his time for his patients

|  long wait, brief visit, too high bill  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

after a long wait in the lobby and long wait in the room, after just over 45 minutes total we saw the doctor. after no more than 10 minutes we were finished. dr kowall looked, gave a diagnosis, no procedure or equipment needed. bill was unusually high for this service.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

It was my first time coming in. I got an appointment quick. The doctor is very nice and took time to actually listen.