Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kowalsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kowalsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kowalsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kowalsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Earl Kowalsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Kowalsky practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kowalsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kowalsky practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Bonita Springs Surgeons.