A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kowalsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kowalsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kowalsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kowalsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kowalsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Kowalsky practice?
Dr. Thomas Kowalsky practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Bonita Springs Surgeons.