Dr. Thomas Kraemer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kraemer?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Such a relief to find a specialist who listened to me and and was prepared to really look into treating my chronic headaches.

Brilliant and Compassionate Specialist

Posted on May 4th, 2015

I was sent to Dr. Kraemer as a lost cause. He saved my life. Kind and caring, he was determined to find a way to help my significant back problems without surgery. I owe him my life. I just wish I could have stayed with him but he doesn't follow patients. If you have been referred to this wonderful doctor, rest assured you are in excellent hands. A truly rare case where the great doctor is also a great person.

Posted on January 8th, 2015