A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kraven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kraven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraven
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kraven, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraven graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kraven has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kraven MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kraven practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kraven has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kraven practices Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.