A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kreulen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kreulen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kreulen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kreulen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreulen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kreulen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Henry Kreulen MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Kreulen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kreulen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kreulen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.