A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kreulen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kreulen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreulen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kreulen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Henry Kreulen MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Kreulen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kreulen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kreulen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.